Do you often feel like you’ve been given the title but not the tools? Join me and other leaders for this 6 week program to get to know your leadership style, learn how best to communicate, build teams, and much more.
What topics will be covered?
Week 1– Discussion of leadership styles and the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
Week 2– Effective communication and your leadership style
Week 3– Working with multiple generations
Week 4– Organizing priorities
Week 5– Building Teams/creating a positive culture
Week 6– Conflict management and difficult people
What is the Everything DiSC Workplace profile and why use it?
Everything DiSC is a simple tool designed to help you understand yourself AND other people too.
- Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
- Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
- Improves employee and workplace communication
- Helps you to understand people who aren’t like you…or are too much like you
- Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings
Why is understanding my leadership style important?
To be a dynamic leader it all starts with you. Self Knowledge is a key leadership quality. Understanding yourself and what drives you helps you understand how to better interact with others.
Start creating your toolbox for dynamic leadership.
All classes are live on Zoom.
All calls are recorded if you can’t attend live.
Once registered you will receive a link to take the Everything DiSC profile. You will receive a personalized report immediately upon completion.
Personalized extra’s will be given to you in the 1st meeting.
Week 1- Discussion of leadership styles and the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile
- Identify your DiSC styles and how it impacts your leadership
- Learn about the other styles and how to work with them
- Connect with what motivates you and what stresses you and how to deal with both
Week 2-Effective communication and your leadership style
- Learn what effective communication is and why it is essential to effective leadership.
- Improve your communication with other through the understanding of their style
Week 3- Working with multiple generations
- Learn about the different generations in the workplace today; Millennials, Baby Boomers and Generation X.
- Compare different motivating factors and identify how to resolve conflict and strengthen relationships.
Week 4-Organizing priorities
- Often when taking on leadership responsibilities you are also juggling your existing responsibilities; learn how to set and follow priorities so that you can be more effective and not so overwhelmed.
Week 5-Building Teams/creating a positive culture
- Learn the difference between Transformational and Transactional Leadership, which you prefer and when to use each in order to create empowered and effective teams
Week 6-Conflict management and difficult people
- Identify the different kinds of difficult people and what motivates them.
- Learn strategies on dealing with conflict and how to create good boundaries.